Puns can be ridiculously fun in general, and when you cross them with a cute, well-known and well-understood topic like fruits, you end up with some pretty adorable puns that can be used in a large variety of circumstances.
You peel me?
If as you grew up hearing Knock Knock jokes in any part of your childhood, chances are incredibly high you already know the most common flare of orange pun of them all, and the ones, in my opinion, that work best for everything.
Why? Probably the most common Knock Knock joke around is a variant of this one: “Knock, knock! Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad to see me?”
“Orange” being made into a pun because it sounds quite similar to the word “aren’t.”
Though there’s quite a lot you can do with the word “orange,” there’s also quite a lot you can do with the word “peel” – especially since it rhymes with quite a lot of words: real, feel, deal, meal… the list goes on for ages.
Let me know in the comments section if you can think up any more puns that didn’t happen to make it onto this list, and if you liked any of the puns better than others.
Puns About Oranges
Orange Puns for Significant Others
- Orange you glad you met me!
- Orange you the sweetest?
- You are frutiful!
- Orange you glad we found each other?
Miscellaneous Orange Puns
- Orange you having a good time?
- Loose as a juice!
- I’m not really that good at puns, but I’m sure we can orange something.
- I peel you.
- Orange you glad these puns are a-peeling?
- That’s a tough peel to swallow.
- Orange you glad to see me?
- What’s the big peel?
- Peel better soon!
- Get peel!
- I zest my case!
- Don’t fruit the messenger.
- I can’t concentrate.
- Orange you glad you met me?
Amusing Orange Themed Jokes
- Why did the blonde stare at the carton of orange juice? It said concentrate.
- Why did the orange go out with a prune? He couldn’t find a date.
- Why did the orange stop rolling down the hill? It ran out of juice.
- Why did the orange go to the doctor? He wasn’t peeling well.
- Why do oranges wear suntan lotion? They peel in the sun.
- What did the apple teacher say to her student? Help me orange the chairs please!
- What did mamma orange say to little orange after he spilled his milk? It’s no big peel!
- What do oranges have after a hard work out? Juice!
- What’s an orange’s favourite animal? An orange-utan.
- Why did the orange lose his job at the factory? He didn’t concentrate.
- What do you get when you cross an orange with a parrot? A carrot.
- What did the orange say when a knife pierced it’s peel? Flesh wound.
- What are the longest lasting relationships in the fruit world? Orange-d marriages.
- What did the insulted orange say to the kiwi? Ex-squeeze-me?
- Why did the lemon like the orange? He’s not from concentrate.
- Which language do oranges use to speak to each other? Mandarin.
Orange Themed Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad to see me?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Knock knock Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Knock knock Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you going to let me in?
- Last night I dreamt I was swimming in a sea of oranges. I guess it was just a Fanta-sea!
- He apologized for driving the orange to the edge of the blade.
- Apple and orange were the only two left that evening. Everyone else had dates.
- Despite the pun being so orange-inal, it wasn’t all that funny.
Your Thoughts on Orange Puns?
What are your favourite orange puns? Did you like any I’ve included in this article?
Know of any more really good ones that should’ve made it to this list?
Can you think of any orange themed puns for me to include in the article? Please share them! Even if you think they’re “bananas” 😉
Looking forward to hearing your suggestions in the comments down below!